Your presentation is an integral part of the Caribbean Dermatology Conference programme. Here are a few details to note regarding your participation as a presenter at the conference:
- Presenters MUST upload their PowerPoint files no later than Friday November 3, 2017 (Link Below)
- All presenters MUST REGISTER for the conference to confirm their participation.
- In the event that circumstances should prevent you from participating please alert us immediately.
- Oral abstract presenters WILL NOT be compensated for travel or accommodation
- The Full-Registration fee includes access to all scientific and clinical sessions, welcome reception and coffee breaks.
- Internet access IS NOT available for speaker presentations unless explicitly requested and arranged at least 48 hours before the time of your presentation.
- Presenters will be asked to stay within their allotted time.
FACULTY DISCLOSURE DECLARATION
It is the policy of the Caribbean Dermatology Association to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all its continuing medical educational programs. All faculty participating in any Caribbean Dermatology Association CME activity are expected to disclose to the program audience any real or apparent conflict(s) of interest that may have direct bearing on the subject matter of the programme and/or and off-label use of products that will be discussed.
Every presenter MUST complete a Faculty Disclosure Declaration by September 29, 2017.
SUBMIT YOUR SLIDES IN ADVANCE
By submitting your PowerPoint slides in advance of the Caribbean Dermatology Association you help ensure that the programme runs smoothly and efficiently with minimum delays. Every presenter MUST upload their slides no later than November 5, 2017.